We accept the following forms of payment;
- MasterCard, Visa Card, American Express - no surcharges apply
(all the above cards are processed on our ANZ eGate facility using 256-bit encryption, to maximise your security)
- PayPal - We direct you off to the secure PayPal servers, where you make payment to them using your PayPal funds.
- ZipPay - Zip is a shop-now, pay-later provider. More details on ZipPay.
- Pay By Phone - You call us on 1800 123909 after logging your order, and we will enter your card details directly into the ANZ shop terminal. No records of your card details are kept anywhere.
- Direct Deposit - Once the order is completed, we supply you with our ANZ Bank account number and BSB. You transfer the money in (eg. "pay anyone" in internet banking), and once the funds show up in our account, we ship the items out.
- Account/Cheque - We do supply products to companies/government agencies, and for insurance claims, however this is processed outside the website due to the Tax Invoice and Purchase Order processing requirements. Click for more details on Quotes.
- Layby - See here for layby details
- AfterPay - A popular payment-splitting service
Yes, we do have "payment plans" and "interest free". Use "Zip" as your checkout method and you get a minimum of 3 months interest free (and "no interest ever" on amounts under $1000)
We do NOT offer COD (payment when the item is delivered to you) since the couriers we use don't offer this service.
Please contact us for any further payment queries.