Do You Have Stock?
We often get asked "do you have stock of product X?", and "when is more coming?" - so here's the answer!
Is an item in stock now?
Look for a blue box:
- "Add to Cart" or "Choose Options" = in stock now and ready to dispatch
- "Pre-Order Now" = back in soon (secure yours by placing a pre-order, so you don't miss out!)
- No blue box = out of stock, with no firm ETA.
In other words, if you cannot see a blue button, we do not have stock, and you can't currently place an order.
When is "pre-order" stock coming?
When you're on a Product Page (the page showing all the specs of a particular model), look just above the price. If an item is not in stock you will see something like this, showing an ETA for more stock...
- Guarantee stock : We often sell out before the stock arrives, but pre-orders are secure.
- Quick dispatch: We ship "pre-order" items before getting to other orders
- Opt-Out: You can cancel your pre-order at any time before it ships and get a full refund, so you're not locked in if you find something else or change your mind.
A couple important caveats though...
- "approx" stands for "approximately". It's an "Estimated Time of Arrival" into our warehouse, and the word "estimated" has never been more relevant! The world is in chaos, and international shipping is subject to a significantly changed landscape, so please understand there is quite some variability in this. This is not us misleading you - it is us doing our best to give you a rough guide, which is subject to lots of external factors.
- Once pre-order stock arrives in our warehouse, it usually takes a couple of days to sort the stock and arrange dispatch to you - and then the courier takes a few days, depending on where you live.
- Our website stock levels do lag a few hours behind the store, so in a small number of cases we might have to contact you to advise that the item you just purchased has recently sold out, in which case we will advise alternatives or offer a full refund.
Thanks for your understanding in these difficult times. We're doing our best to keep you updated and keep our staff in jobs...