Generating Quotes & Purchasing for Clients/Companies
You can get a formal quote & Tax Invoice for submission to insurance companies, purchasing departments, NDIS, government bodies, etc. by following the steps below.
This can be done at any time of day, and you can complete it all yourself without having to wait for us!
- Add all the items you need to your cart
- Proceed to check-out and enter your billing and shipping details (can be different - eg. company bill-to, client ship-to)
- Select "bank deposit" as the payment method, and place the order (but you don't need to pay for it yet, of course)
- You will receive an "order confirmation" email (which also has our bank account numbers in it)
- Print a Tax Invoice by following Tax Invoice Instructions
- Arrange payment by submitting a copy of the Tax Invoice, order confirmation email, and any other internal paperwork to your purchasing manager/company etc.
- Once we receive payment, we will ship the goods.
- If the quote is not accepted by you or your purchasing manager, please let us know and we will cancel the order.