What is Pre-order?
In these unusual times, many products on our website have the status "pre-order" - like the blue box in the middle below...
Fitness equipment is in incredibly short-supply in Australia as a result of the disruption to international supply chains, so securing stock before it arrives into the country is often the best way to purchase.
We often sell out before the stock lands, so please do not wait until the status changes to "add to cart" as this may never happen!
How Does Pre-Order Work?
- Any product with "pre-order now" is available to order in advance of it arriving in our warehouse
- The estimated time of arrival ("ETA") of the stock into our warehouse is shown on each product page, and looks like this;
- You place an order on our website in the usual way (add to cart then proceed through checkout)
- Unfortunately this means you need to pay for the product in full at time of placing the order - sorry, we are unable to securely allocate the stock to you without this
- If the stock then sells out before the batch even arrives into Australia, you are fine - the website will show "out of stock" or a due date for the next batch, but this only applies to future customers - your item is AOK
- When the stock arrives, you are at the top of the list and your product dispatches first
- At any time prior to us consigning the item to the local courier, you can cancel your order. You're not locked in! If the wait gets too long, or you find an alternative product elsewhere, just let us know by email and we can cancel and refund your order. Even after we have consigned it to the local courier, you still have our 14 Day Money Back Guarantee if you've changed your mind.
** The "due in stock" date is a best estimate for when stock will arrive into our warehouse (not into your home) given all the uncertainties in our world at the moment. Usually items arrive within a few days of the ETA date, but occasionally they are many days late, even 2-3 weeks. This is something we cannot control - delays relate to shipping companies, Government restrictions, and Port Authorities, and there are frequently bottle-necks at multiple parts of the journey. This is the same for all businesses at the moment, and is not unique to us. It is an absolute precondition of your pre-order that you understand this - most customers have empathy and do, but please don't be that other person! We are an honest, hard-working family business who has been in this industry for 17+ years - if your item is delayed, you can rest assured it's not because we're not trying our hardest to get it to you ASAP.