Official, factory-approved Lubrication Kit suitable for all treadmills and elliptical trainers in Australia. This is required in many cases to retain warranty.
- 250ml of high-grade silicone lubricant manufactured in a fitness equipment factory
- Application hose to direct the lubricant to the right spot
This lubricant is specifically designed and manufactured to suit fitness equipment from York Fitness, Sole, BodyWorx, Horizon, Tempo, and other exercise equipment manufactured in Taiwan.
An insufficiently lubricated treadmill deck will cause the belt, running deck and motor to wear out quickly. Frequency of lubrication depends on usage. A leading Fitness Equipment Service company in Australia recommends the following:
- Light use (less than 3 hrs/wk) – every 12-16 weeks
- Medium use (3 to 5 hrs/wk) – every 8-12 weeks
- Heavy use (more than 5 hrs/wk) – every 4-6 weeks
Keeping the treadmill deck lubricated is the most important activity you can carry out to prolong the life of your running machine. You can check for proper lubrication levels at any time by doing the following:
- Disconnect the treadmill from the power supply
- Fold up the running deck, so the treadmill is in the storage position
- Put your hand underneath the mat and feel along the running deck, as close to the centre of the deck as you can.
- If your hand gets a light coating of lubricant, then no further lubrication is required
- If the surface feels dry and your hand feels clean, then apply more lubricant
Elliptical Cross Trainers:
Firstly clean the Aluminium Rails and Wheels thoroughly with a clean soft cloth to remove any grease, dirt or grit. You may need to use rubbing alcohol or something similar if rails and wheels are excessively dirty.
Lubricate the rails by applying a small dollop of BFE Lubricant to a soft cloth and running the cloth along the rails. Use the elliptical as you would normally to work the lubricant into the wheels evenly.
We ship this item direct to you by courier - fast & fully insured.
Calculate delivery cost for this item by adding it to your cart, then clicking the button that looks like this --->
This item comes to you in its original carton and is easy to assemble at home. You won't need any special tools or skills. Find out more about assembly here.
ZIP, AfterPay, Amex, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal - absolutely no surcharges! Click for Payment Option Details.
That's right - you can compare this product to others at FitOnline. Just return to the Category Page (the page listing all our products in this category) and, for each product you want compared, click the arrows which appear below each photo. When you're ready to see the comparison, click the "compare" button on the bottom right of your screen.
This item comes with full, genuine warranty from the manufacturer because FitOnline is an Australian Authorized Dealer. Find out more about warranties here, but the warranty specific to this product is as follows...This is genuine Australian stock, sourced from the local distributor and fully covered by the local Australian warranty